Skip to discussions
Craft Down Under

More Housing Suggestions :P

· Discussion

Hello people I'm back with another housing Suggestion This time I have 3 suggestions.

First one: Allow us to have a Lava Pond to buy please, Price wise shouldn't be that much compared to the normal pond since all you have to do in normal world is just hit the clock a few times no people requirement.

Second: Signs to place or something to place text on.

Third: When hovering over ponds in housing either the shop or one that's place down show the min & max level to get those fish to show up. it was a bit confusing at first which pond is for what fish, with there being around 4 different normal water ponds.

That's all Thanks If I think of more I will make another suggestion!

(P.S. Go visit my housing for all the ponds for yall to grind if needed! <3 Zombo

Permalink

Post a reply

Checking your CDU session…

We use cookies to improve your experience and increase the relevancy of content when using Craft Down Under. Our cookies are used for analytics, optimization, and advertising operations.Privacy Policy